Epidemic prevention knowledge About wearing masks scientifically
Why can masks prevent infection?
The masks mentioned here are medical surgical masks or N95 masks. Despite a small mask, it can play a great role in protection.
The mask is composed of non-woven fabric and melt blown fabric. These special materials can not only prevent harmful substances from entering the respiratory tract, but also prevent the droplets from sneezing, coughing and talking from escaping into the air.
Wearing a mask is different from not wearing one!
Research shows that as long as both parties wear masks and the distance is more than 1 meter, the probability of infection is almost zero.
If people wear masks scientifically and normatively in daily communication, the virus infection rate is extremely low. Wearing masks is not only good for yourself, but also good for others. It is not only to protect yourself, but also responsible for others.
The wrong way to wear a mask, not only can not protect, but also may cause disease. The following five methods will make the mask "invalid":
1. The mask is pulled to the chin: many people are used to pulling the mask to the chin to expose their nose and mouth, especially when shopping and dining.
2. Not completely fitting the face: there is a gap between the mask and the face, and when people breathe, the air flow will flow to the gap.
Correct practice: When wearing the mask, press the nose to fit the whole face. The mask must cover all the mouth and nose, with the metal strip close to the bridge of the nose, the upper end under the eye socket, and the lower end covering the jaw.
3. When removing the mask, we touch the outside of the mask: we block the droplets through the mask. If we remove the mask directly by hand, it is equivalent to opening the contact transmission channel. The hand may be contaminated by the outside of the mask. If you forget to wash your hands again, touch your nose and rub your eyes, the virus will enter the human body unconsciously
The correct way to remove the mask: remove the mask with a lanyard, wash your hands after removing the mask, and do not remove the mask when there is no hand washing condition.
4. The mask is worn reversely: the disposable surgical mask generally has three layers, the outer layer is water resistant, the middle layer is particle resistant, and the inner layer is moisture absorbent. If the mask is worn reversely, the water blocking outer layer shall face inward. The exhaled water vapor cannot be passed through. If you wear a mask for a while, it will lose its blocking effect.
5. "Extended service" of respirators: "Extended service" will greatly reduce the protective effectiveness of respirators. Generally, disposable medical masks and medical surgical masks are limited to use, and the cumulative use time is not more than 8 hours; The mask shall not be used for more than 4 hours by the occupational exposed personnel and shall not be reused.
Remember: The primary purpose of wearing a mask is to protect yourself and others, so don't let the mask become a decoration.
Sichuan Juneng Filter Material Co.,Ltd,
listed in Tianfu (Sichuan) United Equity Exchange Center on Dec.12,2017, with stock Name: Sichuan Juneng and Stock Code:810482.
With more than 15000㎡ factory plant, as the Epidemic prevention materials supplying company for Chinese government, we specialize in researching, developing and producing high efficiency filtration and adsorbent new materials, melt blown filter and PP Spunbond non-woven fabric. Based on our raw materials, we also produce 3-ply/ KN95/N95 /FFP2 / Graphene face mask and other medical protection products, by our subsidiary Sichuan Shuer Medical Equipment Co., Ltd.