Structure & Material:
- non-woven fabric(Dewatering)+ Meltblown(fitilteration)+ non-woven fabric(skin friendly)
- flexible comfortable elastic ear loops
- built -in nose bridge
- CONFORMITE EUROPEENNE(CE)
- ISO9001 Quality management system certification
Application area :
- Hospital ,clinic ,underway ,bus , air port , park ,shopping mall , busy stree
With the global viral pandemic continuing to spread, we must all take cautionary measures to protect each other from the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). And one of the essentials in this time of danger is a surgical face mask. By wearing them, you prevent your cough and sneeze fluids from travelling into the air and potentially infect others.
Of course, the best way to protect yourself and others during the pandemic is by staying home and practice social distancing. But we are now entering recovery mode to ease into our new way of living with this horrible virus. With that in mind, it’s important to keep yourself safe (and avoid any fines) by wearing a face mask at all times.
Surgical face masks are disposable masks that healthcare professionals wear when treating patients. These masks are useful in preventing large droplets of bodily fluid from escaping. Hence, they protect the wearer from spreading any sneeze and cough sprays. Likewise, it also serves as a protective layer against bodily fluids from others production